Sticking with the Seville theme from yesterday, the view from a hostel across the roofs of the Casco Antigua towards the Alcazar (Bill’s photo) and cathedral.
Art by October Jones.
A bit different today.
Here’s a quiz for y’all:
- What does a queen bee do when she burps?
- Why did the toilet roll roll down the hill?
- What is yellow and white and throws itself off the edge of the dining table?
- Who invented King Arthur’s round table?
- What sort of star is dangerous?
- Why are soldiers so tired on April 1st?
- Who won the monster beauty contest?
- What weighs six tons and wears glass slippers?
- What is a myth?